"Murder Your Darlings" by Chris Piascik; stuff available on society6.
Oh no I really want to write a Suits fic called “First, Let’s Kill All The Lawyers” about an attempt on Harvey’s life and how Mike decides to track down and prosecute whoever tried to kill his boss-slash-mentor-slash-possible-friend-who-he-kinda-wants-to-bang-a-little-bit. Not that there aren’t a lot of suspects, because you don’t get to Harvey’s level of expertise without making a few enemies. Mike’s helped by Donna, who insists on dressing like she’s in a spy movie the whole time, and Harvey himself, who seems to be dealing with his brush with death by deciding he’s immortal. As the case progresses, Harvey begins to suspect the bullet was meant for Mike. He reacts accordingly.
But I know NOTHING about the law, nothing at all, I have no idea how it works or what forms I’d have to reference, and this is frustrating as hell.
- squirrellythief reblogged this from theumbrellaseller and added:
- squirrellythief likes this
- ofsevenseas likes this
- bon-pon likes this
- roadakamelot said:oh my, that sounds beautiful.
- roadakamelot likes this
- beenworkingonacocktail likes this
- ridingtohellinahandbasket said:You write it, Beth, I’ll read it. ;)
- ridingtohellinahandbasket likes this
- zetablarian said:Oh, god. I don’t even follow Suits that closely and I WANT THIS SO BAD. ;____;
- gallifreyorbust likes this
- theumbrellaseller posted this