I just finished the X Files movie and I’m still
that was A Lot. it’s 4am and that was a LOT I’m not okay
Gillian Anderson - shoot.
I’m sorry. But now you have experienced the hallway scene, and joined the legions who have been shouting variations on “FUCKING BEE!!” since 1998.
I’m different now. Something inside me has shifted. I will never be the same
from bottom to top: a moment by moment snapshot of my emotional breakdown
don’t do that, that’s how you get nephilim
Damn right it is.
I’m not reblogging this just for the commentary, even tho’ it made me cackle delightedly.
The subtext of this song being played during the scene where Steve and Bucky first encounter each other since 1945 is excellent.
Kiss me once, then kiss me twice
Then kiss me once again
It’s been a long, long time
Haven’t felt like this, my dear
Since I can’t remember when
It’s been a long, long time
Whoever hath her wish, thou hast thy Will,
And Will to boot, and Will in overplus;
More than enough am I that vex thee still,
To thy sweet will making addition thus.
Wilt thou, whose will is large and spacious,
Not once vouchsafe to hide my will in thine?
Shall will in others seem right gracious,
And in my will no fair acceptance shine?
The sea all water, yet receives rain still
And in abundance addeth to his store;
So thou, being rich in Will, add to thy Will
One will of mine, to make thy large Will more.
Let no unkind no fair beseechers kill;
Think all but one, and me in that one Will.
— Sonnet 135, William Shakespeare
Please note that as well as being the short form of his name, the word “will” (in typical Elizabethan style) was a slang term for both penis and vagina. If you listen carefully, you can hear Shakey sniggering to himself across the centuries.
Happy birthday, you smug douchebag.
so wait wait wait. wait. I just finished Season 5 of the X Files, do I watch the movie now?
HEY HEY HEY HEYYYYYYYY MY FAVORITE QUEER DRUNK ASSHOLE POET TURNED 450 TODAY (and let me tell you, there is a lot of competition for the title “favorite queer drunk asshole poet”)
BUT as we all know, there is some controversy over who ACTUALLY wrote shakespeare’s plays!
so in order to mark this SERIOUS and LEGITIMATE issue, i have compiled the most likely theories in this comprehensive list:
- in julius caesar, cassius says, “this is my birthday; on this very day cassius was born.” on that same day, cassius DIES. guess who else was not only born on april 23, but died april 23?? that’s right, shakespeare. english playwright? or ancient roman ghost bent on revenge? YOU BE THE JUDGE.
- shakespeare married a woman called anne hathaway. BATMAN ALSO MARRIED ANNE HATHAWAY. have you ever seen shakespeare and batman in the same place at the same time??????
- lived in london? totally encountered prostitutes several times? probably spoke english? william shakespeare……. or JACK THE RIPPER
- uh, excuse me, an uneducated glovemaker’s son couldn’t possibly have written the 38 works of art attributed to shakespeare. please consider instead this picture of a cat pushing another cat in a shopping cart. you’re welcome.
- ””“”“”“”“”“president obama????”“”“”“”“” more like PRESIDENT WILLIAMSHAKESPOBAMA. wake UP, america
- ME I’M WILLIAM SHAKESPEARE I HAVE BEEN SHAKESPEARE ALL ALONG AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU FOOLS YOU IGNORANT FOOLS
@marvel Flattery will get you nowhere! Probably. Maybe. *looks the other way*
4:54 PM, begin autopsy on white male, age 60, who is arguably having a worse time in Texas than I am, although not by much.